We are planning to close the contracts and finances area of the Hub at the end of this month (June 2017). We apologise for the short notice but we were unable to publish details of the planned closure earlier due to election publication restrictions.
The Hub contracts and finances area currently houses a range of documents and data including:
– funding claims
– reconciliation statements
– Apprenticeship Grant for Employers (AGE) reports
– remittance details
– subcontractor declaration forms
– funding (allocation) statements
We have, or will be, enabling access all of these documents and data types on the Skills Funding Service (SFS). However, we do not intend to move the majority of archive material on the Hub, so you may need to download documents or data you want to retain.
What’s on the Skills Funding Service
- Contracts, funding claims and reconciliation statements for the 2016 to 2017 year – available now
- AGE reports and remittance details from the current year (2016 to 2017) and the previous year (2015 to 2016) – from July 2017
- Subcontractor declarations for 2017 to 2018 – from autumn 2017
- Funding statements for 2018 to 2019 – early in 2018
If you need to keep any contracting documents or data prior to the dates listed above, please ensure you download and archive them as required.
All the best
Digital Service Manager