We will shortly be issuing final funding claims for 2015 to 2016 on the Skills Funding Service (SFS) for organisations funded through a grant for:
- Adult Skills Budget (ASB)
- Discretionary Learner Support (DLS)
- 24+ Advanced Learning Loans Bursary (24+ ALLB)
- Community Learning (CL)
You have to use this service to view and sign your funding claim.
In order to access funding claims on the Skills Funding Service you need one of the user roles below:
- NEW ROLE Data returns and claims authoriser: sign, view and download funding claims. This is a new role is for anyone that has delegated authority to sign a funding claim but is not authorised to sign contracts.
- Contract authoriser: sign, view and download contracts and funding claims.
- Contract manager: view and download contracts and funding claims
- Contract user: view and download contracts and funding claims
Contract authorisers, data returns and claims authorisers and contract managers will receive automatic email alerts when a funding claim is ready to sign – and when a claim has been signed.
Please make sure you check your spam or junk folders for our emails and mark them as safe so you do not miss them. You can also check with your IT department that emails are not getting caught in spam filters.
All the best
Provider Digital Service Manager