A new service for recording grades and requesting certificates.
ESFA is pleased to launch a new digital service for end-point assessment organisations (EPAOs) to record apprentice end-point assessment grades and request certificates.
The new service:
• can be accessed online at any time, so you can request certificates at a time that suits you
• is more streamlined, with less fields for you to complete
• pre-populates data, so you don’t have to
• removes the manual validation of data between EPAOs and training providers and the potential for data duplication
• shortens the time between requesting and receiving a certificate
We invite you to use the new service the next time you’re recording grades and requesting certificates. Please follow the steps below to get started.
Step 1 – Register on the Information Management Services system
You will need to have an Information Management Services account to use the new service.
Step 2 – Request the end-point assessment role permissions
1. Once your access is approved, sign in to your account.
2. On the next screen, click ‘My identity’.
3. Select ‘Add a new permission’ link.
4. Add ‘End-point assessment’, which is on the second page.
Step 3 – Record apprentice end-point assessment grades
Sign in with your email address and the password you created in step 1.
Get in touch
You can reach us on:
• 08000 150 600 for questions about the Record apprentice end-point assessment grades service
• firstname.lastname@example.org for queries about the Information Management Services system