New API developer hub – launched
We have launched a new API developer hub to support vacancies on Find an apprenticeship.
Training providers will need to create an account to use the new hub and can sign up at the page below:
The new hub has been built in response to user feedback and provides the following benefits and improvements.
You can use the hub to:
- search for vacancies using similar search criteria to Find an apprenticeship
- retrieve individual vacancy details
- create new apprenticeship vacancies
We’ve made functional improvements to:
- support apprenticeship standards and frameworks
- validate against National Minimum Wage rates
- allow data paging and ordering
We’ve made technology and developer user improvements to:
- update from the existing SOAP web service to a RESTful API using JSON
- the developer portal for accessing technical documentation, trying APIs, managing API subscriptions, viewing analytics and access keys
- the sandbox environment for your system integration
We recommend that you start using the new service as soon as possible so that you can take advantage of the improved functionality and give us feedback for further improvements.
The existing SOAP web service will still be available but we will switch this off in early 2019, giving you plenty of time to make the transition.
If you have any questions please contact:
National Apprenticeship Helpdesk
Telephone: 0800 015 0400