16-17 reconciliation

Home Forums Data issues 16-17 reconciliation

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  itsme 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • donna1805
    Participant

Hi – Has anyone received their 16-17 reconciliation yet or final payment for R13?

Thank you

sophie
    Participant

The final payment for 2016/17 will be made in December

donna1805
    Participant

Thank you Sophie – Do you know when we will receive confirmation of what monies we will receive?

Thank you
    Donna

sophie
    Participant

The Hub will give you details of your final 2016/17 income. You can compare this with payments already received to get to the balance due. The remittance advice for December will be released shortly before payment as usual

itsme
    Participant

Hello, could someone please help with further details regarding the final 2016/17 income?

I assume it is contained within one of these 3 reports in ‘Apps Period End Reports.zip’ which is the last one available on the hub for the year and by it’s content I am assuming its the spreadsheet called ‘Apps monthly payment report’ which is the one that contains the most information. However as it opens non formatted and looks like something created by a non-human being, could someone please point me to the right cell reference to identify what we actually earnt in 16/17 as I am becoming more and more stressed and confused over this reconciliation thing.

Thanks in advance.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.