16 – 18 Apprenticeships

Home Forums Data issues 16 – 18 Apprenticeships

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mark 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Neleh
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m just wanting some confirmation….

I understand from reading the funding rules that the support for younger apprentices includes and additional payments of £1000 for both the training provider and the employer, split into two equal payments paid a 90 days and 365 days.

Is this correct or am I misunderstanding the document?

TIA

Helen

Mark
    Participant

Correct

Neleh
    Participant

Thanks Mark.

I understand that the English and Maths are not part of the Apps funding so where does the funding for these come from?

TIA

Helen

Mark
    Participant

non-levy is part of the app funding
    levy I believe comes from a central pot

Neleh
    Participant

Apologies Mark but is the central pot the AEB funding or something else?

Thanks
    Helen

cr127
    Participant

Hi – can I please jump on this thread – my question is sort of relevant… the contract value issued by the ESFA – my understanding is that this covers the Provider payments but not the Employer payments? Is this correct?
    I’m just trying to do some forecasting and dont want to double calculate – or worse not calculate at all…

thanks

Mark
    Participant

I am not sure if the pot is AEB or something else, I just don’t think this is part of your allocation.

On the incentives, I am assuming that the employer payments come from your allocation. If it doesn’t, we need more starts…

Perhaps someone has a definitive answer?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.