16-18 Employer Incentive Payments

Home Forums Data issues 16-18 Employer Incentive Payments

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  trainingprovider 6 days, 4 hours ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • GaynorLF
    Participant

Hi

We have today received a remittance advice from the SFA for £1500.00 ’16-18 NonLevy AppsEmp Rec Sep17′

Can anyone tell me if this will be 3 x £500 16-18 employer incentives?

I understood that the SFA would be providing a report (possibly similar to the old AGE report) to Providers detailing the employers due the incentive payments but cannot find anything that shows me which employers I should be paying out?

As we only have 30 days from receipt to pass this incentive on to employers I was hoping this report would be available upon receipt of remittance.

Can anyone advise please?

Thanks

Martin West
    Participant

Hi,
    The HUB report ‘Apps Monthly Payment Report’ will show for each month ‘16-18 additional payments for employers’ you should be able to match this with your remittance advice to identify the learners/Employer.

GaynorLF
    Participant

Hi Martin

I can see that the ‘Apps Indicative Earnings Report’ on the hub has columns for both 16-18 Additional payments for employers and 16-18 Additional payments for providers. However there are no values in either of these columns for me to be able to match the remittance to. These columns are only showing 0.00 vaules for all new starts from May 2017.

Can anyone advise further please?

GaynorLF
    Participant

OOOPS! Sorry. They do have relevant values in the columns I was just looking at the wrong months reports.

Is this the only report with this information though? I understood that we were going to receive a report in a similar format to the old AGE report showing employers/learners/payments etc ??

many Thanks

Kate
    Participant

We still don’t have our Apps Monthly Payment Report showing on the HUB for R01 but have received the remittance?
    Anyone else had this problem?

Martin West
    Participant

Hi,
    The FIS/HUB Apps Indicative Earnings Report will also show the payments but the HUB Monthly Payment Report is not produced until after the period has closed and may be delayed due to R13 processing.

Kate
    Participant

Has there been any indication as to when the DAS reports will be available as we need to reconcile the full remittance we have now received to pay our subcontractors

GaynorLF
    Participant

Has anyone had reports for R01 yet?

Thanks

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by  GaynorLF.

trainingprovider
    Participant

We have our reports now but I am confused unsurprisingly. Does anyone know what the amounts in the R13 / R14 columns are referring to? I get the co-investment 10% values in the preceeding months but then it all seems to go awry in R13 / R14 with amounts I cannot reconcile????

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.