16-18 Traineeships (SOF 105 (SFA) Funding model 25)

Home Forums Data issues 16-18 Traineeships (SOF 105 (SFA) Funding model 25)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  SFA data 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Ro
    Participant

Hi All
    For those of you delivering 16-18 Traineeships.
    I have run our ILR batch through FIS and although i am returning ILR data such as completion status/outcome/achievement date etc this information is not visible on the main occupancy report.
    Has anyone else had this?
    I would be particularly interested from those of you who use MAYTAS as the PFR reconciler has identified rows not matched. Although funding is actually correct.
    thanks in advance

trainingprovider
    Participant

Hi

I have had this and reported it to the Helpdesk and eventually they said :

As you have identified, unfortunately the report is not working as expected. We have raised this with our development team so that the report can be corrected and we will update the known issues document on gov.uk Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.

🙁

Ro
    Participant

HI
    Thanks for your response, i also raised it with the the help desk, the response i got wasn’t helpful, i am waiting on another response.

Can i ask when you raised it with the help desk, was it recently?

I suppose looking at the reply you got i should be glad they are acknowledging this as a known issue rather than me going data mad!

trainingprovider
    Participant

Hi

Logged: 03-02-2017 Response: 07-03-2017

I am not holding my breath for a resolution. My main issue was that the blank amounts are NULL rather than 0.00 which messed up my reports which use the amounts for totals.
    I do not us the PFR reconciler as I do not generate claim lines in Maytas.
    Do you actually get it to work? 🙂

Ro
    Participant

HI
    Yes the reconciler works, I dont have any NULL amounts i have actual amounts or 0.00, just gaps for the outcomes/completions etc

I’m a bit of a newby on Maytas but hope the info below helps-

I dont generate claim lines manually, I set up an SFA/EFA contract following the maytas user guides, I included the t/ship ILR scheme in the contract to get funding details on the learners claim tab and the line shows on the reconciler. It was a bit messy getting funding values right as i had to manually input uplift factors to the contract to correct funding differences between maytas and the PFR. 🙂

SFA data
    Participant

Hi,

For learners coded under Funding Model 25 we only show learner level information on the occupancy report as there is only one row per learner, this means that fields recorded against the aims (e.g. completion status, outcome) are not populated on the report.

The known issue with the Occupancy Report relates specifically to the Provider Specified Learner Monitoring fields. These fields should be populated on the Occupancy Report for 16-18 Traineeships (Non-EFA) learners as these are learner level fields. Unfortunately, the report is not working as expected for these fields and we have raised this with our development team so that the report can be corrected.

The Funding Calculation for these learners only calculates values for the On-Programme payments which is why the other payment columns are blank. As the other values are not calculated we are not able to populate the fields with a 0.00 value.

Ro – please can you let us have your incident number and I can follow this up with the service centre.

Kind regards
    Data Collections

Ro
    Participant

Hello SFA Data
    Thank you for your clearer explanation above
    My incident number is INC0233031
    RO

SFA data
    Participant

Hi Ro,

Thank you for providing the incident number. I have escalated this to the service desk and you will be getting a further response from them.

Kind regards
    Data Collections

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.