2016-17 R13

Home Forums Data issues 2016-17 R13

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Caspar Verney 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Maxicat
    Participant

Can I use R13 to amend/make changes. Also are backdated new starts allowed in this return. I am asking because I was under the belief that R13 had to be the same data as R12.

Help.

Caspar Verney
    Participant

R13 is required to mop up any/all changes and updates since R12. If you have genuine data errors or omissions then there should be no problem with inserting them in for R13 and I would personally interpret that to include backdated new starts (assuming you can justify why you did not input them at the time).

That is my take on this question – anyone else say different?

HTH,
    Caspar

Simon France
    Participant

I second what Caspar said.

I think you’re thinking that R14 has to be the same as R13 with the exception of updated outcome status (i.e. exam results)

Caz
    Participant

I have just tried to submit an R13 file – it says its ‘on hold’ – but my understanding was it doesn’t close until 14th Sept – have i missed something? 🙁

Neleh
    Participant

I’m having the same issue Caz!

Caz
    Participant

Well at least i know its not ‘operator error’ on my behalf! I couldn’t see any message saying it was down for ‘X’ period of time, and as R2 is already open i couldn’t see why R13 was ‘not working/on hold’?

For once i’m trying to be early and make sure my R13 is perfect!

Caz
    Participant

HUB updated now saying R13 is paused so they can process R1

Caspar Verney
    Participant
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.