Additional units for SME Apprenticeships

Home Forums Data issues Additional units for SME Apprenticeships

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Martin West 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Martin West
    Participant

From Funding Rules 2012/13 Version 3 Par. 113
    SMEs with fewer than ten employees may add up to two additional funded units to their Apprenticeship, per apprentice. The set list of eligible units will be available on the Apprenticeship website from July 2012.

I am still unable to find any information on what units are available for this, as it is now August and learners are now enrolling for 2012/13 what are providers expected to do.

If I have missed the publication of these units could someone point me in the right direction, if not then could the SFA please ensure that the Apprenticeship service publish these units as this is affecting the planning and delivery of Apprenticeships to learners.

Regards

chrislant1
    Participant

Hi Martin,

Have you had any luck finding these units yet? I have just looked again and cannot see any publications.

Thanks

Chris

Martin West
    Participant

Hi Chris,

No – still waiting, it is on the list of things to look out for together with pathway codes.

Regards

chrislant1
    Participant

Hi Martin,

I believe I have found the units here http://www.apprenticeships.org.uk/Employers/Steps-to-make-it-happen/Units-for-Micro-Enterprises.aspx

Thanks

chris

Martin West
    Participant

Hi Chris,
    They have now been added to LARA and each framework as additional (aim type 3) component aims so no problem to include in ILR.
    Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.