Apprenticeship Data Match Report

Home Forums Data issues Apprenticeship Data Match Report

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Ruth CJ 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • sarahpotts
    Participant

Hi

Can anyone help I have some apprenticeships appearing on the data match report.

With the error D_LOCK 02 – No matching ULN

I have confirmed ULN numbers are correct comparing batch return, apprenticeship service and LRS site. All are reported correctly.

Can anyone advise how to get rid of the error have I missed something ??

Any help much appreciated

davej
    Participant

Has the employer approved the cohort?

Matt Collishaw
    Participant

Hi Sarah,

These will still show as not matching until the employer has approved the payments. If you have submitted your cohort for approval by the employer but they have not approved it, they will appear on the Data Match report with the error above.

If the employer approves the cohort before the R07 deadline, when we get the period end reports the data matching report contained within it should not have the errors

Thanks

sarahpotts
    Participant

Hi

Yes the cohorts are approved for the learners appearing on the report.

I have some non – levy learners appearing as well but have returned information on the payments PMR and TNP ?? Is that correct ? I thought the report was only for levy non matches in relation to the data service?

Any ideas?

Matt Collishaw
    Participant

Hi Sarah,

In that case the only other think i can think off is that the ACT Type record for the non levy learners in incorrectly set the ACT type 1.

The match report will only match data with the act type of 1. Non levy should have an ACT type of 2 and the data match will not be applied.

sarahpotts
    Participant

Thanks Matt – I have already checked that there correctly coded which is why I cannot understand why there appearing on the report

Also when recording LEVY payments on the PMR what do you put the full amount that will be generated, upfront amount or monthly return as per reports?

thanks

Ruth CJ
    Participant

Hi Sarah,

PMR records are defined as “Individual payment records of the cash contributions from the employer to the training provider or assessment provider”. You don’t create PMR records for anything coming out of a levy pot. PMR is just for employer contributions, either the 10% for non-levy payers, and/or anything above the band maximum.

Alastair Gilbert
    Participant

I’ve got one of these as well. In my case it is still waiting for approval. Is it a problem if the employer doesn’t approve until after R07?

matthew.rogers
    Participant

Hi Sarah,

I have the same issue, please see below the response from Service Desk:

There is a known issue with Data locks at the moment. This error that you are experiencing could be due to the known issue – On the Apprenticeships Data Match Report you may see unexpected errors for different DLOCK codes. This may include duplicates for the same learner.

This issue has been raised with our technical team as a defect and they are working on a fix.

Please wait until this error has been fixed to ascertain whether this is still an issue.

Kind Regards,
    M

Peter Hancock
    Participant

Can somebody please tell me the meaning of the acronyms PMR and TNP?

Peter Hancock
    Participant

The data match report is run soon after submission of an ILR. Does the report use live data in the DAS, or is there a time lag between data submission in DAS and the data available for the report?

Ruth CJ
    Participant

Hi Peter,

If you’re dealing with ILR returns, you really need to read these two documents. They will tell you what TNP and PMR are. They stand for “Total Negotiated Price” and “Payment Record” respectively.

ILR Specification

Provider Support Manual

Ruth

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.