Apprenticeship Funding Profile Tools

Home Forums Data issues Apprenticeship Funding Profile Tools

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Shabir Siddiq 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • bethanymarine
    Participant

Hello

We have been in talks with a Levy Employer who is struggling to profile their levy spend.

Previously FAS was available for free however the new pricing has meant the Levy Employer is reluctant to pay out for it.

Is anyone aware of any other profiling tools available to employers to help them forecast their apprenticeship starts and levy spend per month?

Many thanks
    Bethany

Martin West
    Participant

Hi Bethany,

I did devise a spreadsheet for this purpose, but it only works with versions from excel 2016, you can download it from here.

It may need updating for any new standards the employer requires if so get back to me if you need any adding (my email is in my profile).

HTH

bethanymarine
    Participant

Hi Martin

Thank you so much for this. It is really helpful and much appreciated.

If I have any queries I will drop you an email.

Thanks again,

Bethany

Shabir Siddiq
    Participant

Hi Martin

Thanks for letting us have access to the spreadsheet, however some sections are protected e.g. changing the year. Are yo able to let us have an unprotected version so we can edit for our own use.

Many thanks in advance

Shabir

Martin West
    Participant

Hi Shabir,
    The sheets are protected to avoid any accidental changes to the formula or data, however the sheets are not password protected so you can unprotect then if you want but this is not recomended.
    Not sure I understand what year you would need to change.
    HTH

Shabir Siddiq
    Participant

Hi Martin

We have not started delivery yet and was looking to profile potential delivery for next year. The years showing are 2016/17. Other than that I am OK.

Regards

Shabir

Martin West
    Participant

Hi Shabir,
    Go to the right on the sheet and you will see the years go from 16/17 through to 2021/2022.

HTH

Shabir Siddiq
    Participant

Thanks Martin

Rushing and not looking fully through the spreadsheet.

Regards

Shabir

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.