Business reports and AGE report from the ESFA

Home Forums Data issues Business reports and AGE report from the ESFA

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mel_aspinall 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Elaine C
    Participant

I would be grateful if someone can point me to the right direction where I can find the followings:

1 – The business reports produced after the ILR submission. After off work for a month and suddenly I could not find any business reports in the hub any more.

2 – We have not had any AGE reports from the ESFA since November 2016 (November was the last one). Our apprenticeship learners are mainly from the Greater Manchester area, but even contacted the GM new economic we are still getting nowhere. I checked the coding and it is correct and attached to the learner. Does the ESFA not produce those report any more for those devolved areas? We have two employers chasing us for the grant.

Many thanks!

mel_aspinall
    Participant

You should still be getting ESFA AGE reports as even though your learners are mainly from the GM area, the AGE funding is triggered by the FAM code in the ILR. On the ESFA report it should reject your learners as they are in a devolution area (Greater Manchester).

GM New Economy are behind on their reports too – we’ve only just received February’s report but we still get an ESFA one that sits in the contract and finances – contract tab. You then look under your contract documents 16/17 set.

HTH

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.