Changing data after R14

Home Forums Data issues Changing data after R14

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  JackB 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • gw30
    Participant

I have an achievement date before 31/07/18 to record. I can see the info on how to do this if it was a withdrawal in the PSM but not an achievement. Can anyone help?

Martin West
    Participant

An Achievement date is only required for a Traineeship or funding model 81 Apprenticeship, what is the learner and have they been carried over to 2018/19?
    You will now be unable to claim the achievement payment.

Peter Hancock
    Participant

GW
    In the R14, what learning end date and outcome was recorded?

gw30
    Participant

Thanks, yes I am aware that I cannot claim the achievement payment and it won’t be included in the QAR. I just need to know how to close the aim down.

Peter – they were returned as continuing. It was an admin error and the PSM advises how to process a withdrawal but not an achievement. The FM is AEB and learning actual end date is June 2018.

Thanks

Martin West
    Participant

Hi GW,
    As they are recorded as continuing in 2018/19 you should update the record to completed and achieved with the actual end date recorded in June 2018. If you include his in R04 it would be updated in the QAR for 2017/18.
    HTH

Adrian Walker
    Participant

Hi Martin,

Does the reconciliation of ‘late’ processing (after R14) work at R04 for both timely and overall QAR datasets?

Also, do you know if this is applicable for both E&T and Apprenticeships?

Thanks
    Adrian

Martin West
    Participant

Hi Adrian,
    The QAR uses information from the 2018 to 2019 R04 ILR return to identify completed and achieved learning aims with a planned end date in 2017 to 2018 that were not recorded in the final return of the 2017 to 2018 ILR, this applies to both ET and Apprenticeships for overall and timely reporting.
    HTH

Adrian Walker
    Participant

That does help Martin. Thanks for that.

JackB
    Participant

Just ensure the achievement data is in your ILR file.

Our MIS (Maytas) would require you to tick the force export field to get last years data into the current 18/19 export.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.