Contract document for signature

Home Forums Open Data Contract document for signature

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Caroline 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Shelagh1
    Participant

We have been sent a contract document to sign off, but it refers to 16-19, which is not our provision. We delivery 19+.

However, as we haven’t received a contract document for signing off for 19+, I have asked whether we need to sign this one as a generic document. This would be because of the merging of the allocations in total.

No response and there isn’t a deadline date for the sign off. There is a box for 16-19 and then mainstream on the system, but I’m still not sure what to inform our designated signatory as to whether they need to sign this or not and am concerned about deadlines.

SFA STAFF

Greta Smalley
    Participant

Hi Shelagh 1,

Sorry to hear you are having a problem with a contract.

We have checked and your authority is on the list for 16 to 19 funding. This is a new contract type to be issued through the Skills Funding Service, is it possible that an authoriser in another department is meant to sign it?

All the best
    Greta
    Skills Funding Service Manager

Shelagh1
    Participant

Hi Greta

Thank you for responding so promptly. I have had this query in with the service desk since 28 July 2017.

The authority will have a contract for 16-19, but it isn’t something that our service delivers or deals with. I will forward the email onto Jackie Burns, Post 16 Placement, Provision and Planning Manager. If the only designated signatory is our Officer in Corporate Finance, then Joanne will be able to sign this off with this information.

Having dealt with that, will we be getting a mainstream contract for signature then, which would be what we usually sign off.

Also are there deadlines for signing. I know in the past there have been but only in terms of when the allocations are received and just causes a delay in this process.

Shelagh

SFA STAFF

Greta Smalley
    Participant

Hi Shelagh

There are three people with contract authoriser user roles for your authority who can sign contracts and they will all have had the email alert.

I would be happy to share their details with you, if you would like to check internally that the email has reached the right person.

Please email me at greta.smalley@sfa.bis.gov.uk if you would like the list.

All the best
    Greta

Shelagh1
    Participant

Thanks Greta. I will email you with the three names I think you are referring to, but they are all in connection with our service for the provision of 19+ mainstream funding.

Shelagh

Caroline
    Participant

Hello – I posted this a few weeks ago but no replies (help) not sure is Greta can help I have emailed and left message for our provider manager but no response. Thanks:

I have now got my head around all the different contracts (and timings!) but cannot find my allocation for 16-18 Traineeships anywhere, it is normally in 16-18 main contract with separate budget line but not this year. I have an AEB for 19+ traineeships. Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.