Contribution Payment in Full

Home Forums Data issues Contribution Payment in Full

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Hughes18 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • nell29
    Participant

Hi, does anyone know if it is ok for an Apprenticeship Employer to pay their 10% contribution in full rather than paying this on a monthly basis?

Thanks

Sue Bishop
    Participant

It’s what we are doing….

Much less admin and tracking.

Sue

nell29
    Participant

Yes I agree this is so much easier, thank you Sue.

steveh
    Participant

Only issue would be if they paid it all at the end I think? All up-front is definitely fine!

Lisa
    Participant

Our Employers are preferring to pay it all upfront. 🙂

Sue Bishop
    Participant

The only concession we would make is if it were a less than 50 employer and they had a ‘group’ to start at the same time (I might suggest staggered starts to help though, if contract allocation were tight)

Sue

AVWebb
    Participant

We are also asking for money up front and this seems to be the preference for our employers. Can I ask what people are doing if a learner leaves. Do you have a policy on returning contributions for an early leaver? I would be interested to see what people are doing in this case.

Thanks

Hughes18
    Participant

Hi
    We were provided with the following advice.

As discussed, the full amount of co-investment for the apprenticeship duration can be paid in advance annually and will need to recorded as a PMR 1 with the full amount and the date in which it was received into your bank account. This will satisfy the requirements for co-investment.
    Regards
    Tracey

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.