DAS – Framework removal

Home Forums Data issues DAS – Framework removal

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  James Brown 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • James Brown
    Participant

We have issue where the employer delayed their DAS request and the framework has since been withdrawn, depsite the learning starting before the framework withdrawal.

The employer was unable to located the DAS account holder within their organisation and to make matters worse their head office is 200 miles away, so supporting them with the portal was difficult.

Does anyone know who to contact? I have spoken with NAS but they were unable to help.

Many thanks

James

Mark
    Participant

I have a similar issue when trying to upload data to DAS and one record was rejected (not a valid training code). Reported this to the service desk and a week later they told me to report it to the apprenticeship service helpdesk, which I have and I am waiting for a solution. (helpdesk@manage-apprenticeships.service.gov.uk)
    The rejected record is from someone who has started a framework that has now expired 1/10/17, which should not matter as the learner started in September.
    I hope that DAS recognise that expiry relates to the start date and not the submission date as I have more of these to upload this month.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by  Mark.
    • This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by  Mark.
    SFA STAFF

Paul SFA
    Keymaster

Hi

If you need to add learners to the apprenticeship service for frameworks that were withdrawn on 1 October, please email helpdesk@manage-apprenticeships.service.gov.uk with details of the framework, pathway and level that you need to be available in the service.

It’d be handy to put ‘expired frameworks’ as the subject so that we can easily pick them out.

We’re working on a fix and so will get back to affected users with advice very soon.

Many thanks

Paul

James Brown
    Participant

Hi Paul

Many thanks for your help, I’ll send an email through to the helpdesk now.

Kind regards

James

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.