DAS – mismatch

Home Forums Data issues DAS – mismatch

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ben.Feighery 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Emma Kershaw
    Participant

Hello

We have a learner who has gone from one levy employer to another (no break) the DAS is saying their is an ILR data mismatch, it is showing total price with first employer as £2000 with original start date, then saying total price in ILR £2000 from new start date with new employer.
    This is not erroring with the new employer nor is it on the mismatch report (its just in the DAS).

We have updated the financial record on MAYTAS for the new employer showing the remaining residual price for the new employer, so really unsure how to fix this, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Emma

Ben.Feighery
    Participant

Hi Emma,
    I have a similar issue i am chasing with the ESFA, in my case, the new employer was incorrectly locked with a duplicate of the old price last month, now that i have corrected this to be a residual price, if it not triggering in DAS to ask the employer to confirm the price change.

The ESFA service desk replied to me to say that they couldn’t see an issue and that we should still get paid for this despite the mismatch with the learner, but i am highly doubtful.

hoping someone else has had some good advice from the service desk. I’m really fed up with the lack of clarity and accuracy within the mismatch reporting.

Ben F.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.