DateofBirth_32 Error

Home Forums Data issues DateofBirth_32 Error

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mark 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • annemarlow
    Participant

Hi

I’ve had the DateofBirth_32 error today for an apprentice. The validation rules state: This rule is not trigged by apprenticeships (DD07 = Y). I’ve not come across DD07 before and can’t find any information about it. Can someone explain what this is and where I can find the field in Unite please?

Thanks

Anne

Mark
    Participant

trigger is

LearningDelivery.LearnStartDate < 2016-08-01 and LearningDelivery.FundModel = 35 and LearningDelivery.LearnStartDate => 2015-08-01 and Learner.DateOfBirth <> null and LearningDelivery.LearnStartDate – Learner.DateOfBirth >= 24 years and LARS_NotionalNVQLevel_v2 = 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 or = H

So, what programme is this one on?
    I am guessing AEB as there is reference to being 24 or older and the rules are tight on this on AEB

Mark
    Participant

Just noticed you say App. A place to look is whether you have component or learning aims selected as learning aim could well throw this up

annemarlow
    Participant

Hi Mark

I noticed there was another update for the FIS which I have downloaded. This has got rid of the error, and other spurious errors that didn’t make any sense.

Thanks

Anne

Mark
    Participant

does that mean they have fixed fis then?

I have been avoiding the update following the earlier news it was causing errors

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.