Declaration of Subcontractors 2017/18

Home Forums Data issues Declaration of Subcontractors 2017/18

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Martin West 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • PJM001
    Participant

Just checking as we do not seem to have had any notification yet to complete our declaration of subcontractors for this year. Have we missed it? Has anyone else been asked to complete this yet?
    Thanks,
    Philippa

mike_1304
    Participant

Hi,

I also haven’t completed this for 2017/18; we haven’t been issued a form nor have we been notified of the online system that was planned to be introduced. Have we missed anything?

Regards,
    Michael

Rhiannon
    Participant

Hi,

I have also been wondering about this. According to my records I submitted 2016/17 on the 8th December 2016.

Rhiannon

Rhiannon
    Participant

Hi,

I have an update:

Thank you for getting in touch with us regarding the guidance for subcontractor declarations in the 17/18 academic year.
    I have now been informed that the guidance is due to be released imminently however, I haven’t been able to establish a confirmed publication date however the information should be available shortly.
    I hope that this is useful, but if you require any further information, please get back in touch.
    Many Thanks
    Service Desk

HTH
    Rhiannon

Chris
    Participant

Anyone received this yet? Is the form available?

Hannah McDonald
    Participant

I still haven’t seen this either Chris… we are now half way through the year! Rhiannon can you provide any update please?

Paul Rogers
    Participant

Hopefully you have seen the guidance issued at:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/esfa-update-january-2018/update-issue-389-31-january-2018

Having another brain freeze moment, but if this is just for Adult Provision (including Apps and traineeships) and that value does not come to greater than £100,000, but you have 16-18 Study Programme provision that is greater than £100,000. Is this relevant?

My current thinking is that you declare those under the old world of SFA, but you do not need to for old world EFA, nor would you need to get an external audit, as the SFA old world part is under £100k.

Any thoughts, fellow members of the ILR universe?

Rhiannon
    Participant

ESFA Inform:

Subcontractor declaration for 2017 to 2018

Organisations delivering ESFA funded adult programmes, including all apprenticeships and traineeships, must declare their subcontracting arrangements for 2017 to 2018 by Wednesday,14 February 2018.

We have now moved the process for collecting subcontractor declarations to the Skills Funding Service (SFS).

You will need one of the following SFS roles to complete and submit a declaration:
    •Contract authoriser
    •Contract manager
    •Data returns and claims authoriser

Check the SFS user roles and permissions.

For further details you can visit our subcontracting page. If you have any questions, please contact SDE.servicedesk@education.gov.uk.

Paul Rogers
    Participant

Thank you for this Rhiannon, however you have copied the exact wording to which I was questioning.

I take it by restating this, you are implying that only matters relating to Adult Provision, Apprenticeships (including 16-18) and Traineeships (Adults only?) are considered as part of this process, and that all other 16-18 year olds are not included.

Sorry but now with the merge of the organisation to ESFA, to me, it is not as clear as it should be.

Paul.

Rhiannon
    Participant

Hi Paul,

I hadn’t actually seen your post. I was responding to the above from Hannah. I clicked through from an email notification and didn’t read the updates on the thread. Apologies but I don’t know anything about your query.

Rhiannon

Martin West
    Participant
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.