DLOCK_07 Issue

Home Forums Data issues DLOCK_07 Issue

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Martin West 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • LisaMargach
    Participant

Hi All

I am hoping someone can help me!

We have a number of DLOCK_07 errors on our P14 return. They are found when the price on the apprenticeship service does not match the price entered onto the ILR, in relation to learners who have had breaks in learning and then re-started.

I am getting conflicting information from the ESFA as to how to correct these issues. Data Services have advised that we leave everything as it is (surely this cannot be right as they don’t match and this is why we have the data lock) and then also that we change the price on our ILR to match the price on the apprenticeship service (again, surely this cannot be right as the ILR has the correct, full price and so to change this would mean the funding would be calculated incorrectly and less than agreed).

So how do we correct the DLOCK errors and ensure we obtain the right amount of funding? Do we just need to get the employer to change the price on both records to the full negotiated price that we have on the ILRS?

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Many Thanks
    Lisa

Martin West
    Participant

Hi Lisa,
    Assuming the price on the ILR is correct then via your Provider DAS account, you ‘Request these details are updated to match the ILR’ this I believe is then passed to the employer to approve.
    HTH

LisaMargach
    Participant

Hi Martin

Thanks we thought this is what we needed to do, it is just frustrating when we only followed the guidance we were given, and now have to change it back again to how we originally had it!

Thanks
    Lisa

Martin West
    Participant

Hi Lisa,
    It is difficult to understand why you had a Dlock-07 error for those returning from a BIL as the guidance is:
    The price recorded on the new programme aim should be the same as the price prior to the break in learning unless you and the employer have negotiated a new price for the programme.

If you have not negotiated a new price, then the price on the apprenticeship service should have matched the price entered onto the ILR.
    HTH

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.