DLOCK_07

Home Forums Data issues DLOCK_07

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Martin West 2 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • lisa.claydon
    Participant

Afternoon All,

I think I am losing the will to live, I have 32 DLOCK_07
    The price on the apprenticeship system is £9000
    The price on PICS TNP 1 £8100 TNP 2 £900

However on DAS my mismatch is showing £9000 and ILR £9900

I have called the help desk numerous times this week and not getting any further
    Any help would be much appreciated

Martin West
    Participant

What financial records are recorded?

TMP code Amount Date

lisa.claydon
    Participant

TNP 1 £8100
    TNP 2 £900

Not sure what you mean by the amount date? sorry Martin im new to this

Martin West
    Participant

The date associated with each financial record

Martin West
    Participant

Also when did the learners start and have any changes been made since they started?

lisa.claydon
    Participant

Hi Martin there has been no changes to the learner except I think originally they didn’t have the TNP 2 cost in, it was just one cost of £9000

they all started in June

Martin West
    Participant

Hi Lisa,
    What you should have is the original entry
    TNP 1 £9000 (date in June)
    Then you should have added
    TNP 1 £8100 (date when changed)
    TNP 2 £900 (date when changed)

As you have overwritten the original £9000 that relates to the previous year DAS has added the EPA £900 to that, so it arrives at a mismatch of £9900 as against £9000
    HTH

Martin West
    Participant

The guidance for this is:
    You must not change any amounts or dates relating to financial records with dates in previous ILR years. If you identify a data error after the close of a previous ILR year, you must add a new financial record with a date in the current ILR year.

152. For changes in total price, we will apply the new price from the ‘financial record date’ in the ILR (After applying the funding band maximum, we will subtract any earnings to date and 20% of the new total price for completion. We will spread the remainder equally over the remaining planned duration.
    HTH

steveh
    Participant

Thank you Martin!

I’d completely missed this, very good spot! That explains a few emails I’ve had.

lisa.claydon
    Participant

I have tried the above and just running the ILR again, thanks so much and fingers crossed it works

Martin West
    Participant

Hi Lisa,
    If you give it an hour (as it needs time to update DAS) and then check your training provider DAS account, Manage your apprentices and filter by Alerts ILR data mismatch and view the records you can ‘Request the details are updated to match the ILR’ if you need to do this to correct the error.
    HTH

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.