Due Diligence gateway and Register of training organisations

Home Forums Data issues Due Diligence gateway and Register of training organisations

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Dave 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • chrislant1
    Participant

Hi,

I have contacted the data service and have searched through the SFA website however I cannot find when the window opens for new subcontractors over £100k to register on the Due Diligence gateway and the Register of training organisations. The only reference I can find around these and date is for a “refresh” which looks like it is only for updating your own information.

Does anyone know when both the due diligence gateway and register are open for new submissions? I’ve spent quite a bit of time trying to find the answer and have nothing.

Thanks

Chris

lapsed_user
    Participant

Hi Chris

The latest SFA bulletin (173) states that the RoTO opens 27th September at 5pm until 25 October.

Jackie

chrislant1
    Participant

Hi Jackie,

I have looked at this and it says it is a “refresh”. Are new organisations able to apply during this or is it just a refresh for existing organisations.

Thanks

Chris

David Neal
    Participant

Chris

My understanding is that the Sept window is for existing organisations to refresh their details. Don’t think the SFA have announced dates for the first new application in 2013/13 funding year.

David

chrislant1
    Participant

Hi Both,

Just to let you know we also contacted the SFA regarding this and have been told the refresh window is when new providers can apply.

Thanks

Chris

Dave
    Participant

Great thanks Chris, I was trying to find this out as well.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.