Employer-Provider delivery

Home Forums Data issues Employer-Provider delivery

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  r012943 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • r012943
    Participant

Hello,

Was just wondering how any employer-providers are currently evidencing such costs – for example, are they submitting estimated costs on the ILR for things such as travel, accommodation, etc?

Also, I’ve noticed that the rules state that providers can include on-costs for staff (e.g. pension, NI, etc). Is this applicable to staff only actually delivering the training/assessment, or can it include admin staff who are involved in input onto learning system, ILR returns, etc? I ask because I know that ‘administration related to the delivery of the apprenticeships’ and ‘processing of the ILR’ are stated as eligible costs, but just not sure if on-costs can also be included for these employees?

Finally, looking at the stated example on p17 of https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/590269/Feb_employer_provider_guide.pdf
    If no external delivery agents/subcontractors are being used, then what would fall under the cost of training (including qualifications) exactly? Particularly when wages, materials, etc are listed separately?

Thanks for any help

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.