Employment status date

Home Forums Data issues Employment status date

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Martin West 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • VictoriaW
    Participant

Morning all

I have a query around the employment status date, should this correspond to the date of the apprentices current job role or the date that they started the employment status?

For example I have an apprentice who started their apprenticeship on 09.02.18, with their employer start date being 11.12.17 and the start date of their employment status (paid in employment) being 1993 which would tie in with them leaving school.

Can someone advise which date we should be using?, it was so much clearer when it was the day before start date.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Vicki

steveh
    Participant

Morning Vicki

I don’t think there’s any problem with using the day before to be honest? I certainly wouldn’t go further back than “date started with employer” (I *suspect* it may kick out 1993 as an error, there was discussion about having a cut off date of five or six years, but I’m not sure if it made it to the validation rules…)?

Martin West
    Participant

Hi,
    Current rule DateEmpStatApp_02:
    If returned, the Date employment status applies must not be before 1 August 1990

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.