ESFA Logo

Home Forums Data issues ESFA Logo

Tagged: 

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Data Crusher 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

darrenvidler
    Participant

Keef,

Are you referring to the Erupoean Social Fund?

Darren

Keef
    Participant

No, not ESF.

It’s for the new merged EFA / SFA that occurred on 1st April.
    We are our updating Student Learning Agreement forms and will need to adjust the logo’s and Data Protection statement text. I presume that this also be needed for all the new Apprenticeship documentation.

darrenvidler
    Participant

Keef
    Participant

Hi Darren

I’m after jpeg versions to incorporate into student / employer documentation.

Keef

SamA
    Participant

Hi All,

Any news on when the jpeg ESFA logos will be available?

Regards

Sam

Kat
    Participant

Struggling to get hold of this Logo myself. Also needing to update paperwork.

Darren. I have gone on the website that you have provided which shows the new logo. But there is no script or download to retrieve it, compared to ESF logo were you have a instruction book of what size etc… Could you help in the directing where to actual get the new ESFA logo download.

Many thanks

darrenvidler
    Participant

Hi,

I visited that link and then found a document with the new logo on it – simple copy and paste until an official download is released.

Here is a link to the page with ESFA branded docs – https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/sfa-supplementary-data-collection

Kind regards,

Darren

darrenvidler
    Participant

Another link to an updated document here with a better quality logo:

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/606606/2017_to_2018_english_and_maths_list.xls

Darren

Keef
    Participant

Great – Thanks Darren

Keef

Data Crusher
    Participant

If you really need it to be a jpeg, copy the image into a word document, right click and ‘save as picture’, change ‘Save as type’ to jpeg.
    The link Darren gave above is a good picture.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.