Evidence Packs

Home Forums Data issues Evidence Packs

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Paul Rogers 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • matthew.rogers
    Participant

Good afternoon everyone,

Big ask I know but is anyone willing to share the template for the newly created funding paperwork? This includes The commitment statement, ILP, Employer incentive form.

It baffles me that the Agency do not send out templates for providers to tweak to their requirements – would save everybody a huge amount of time!

Kind Regards,
    M

1education
    Participant

Good afternoon,

May I jump in as well. I was thinking about this this morning. Please I would like to have the template as Mathew requested above, if you are willing to share.

Thank you in advance
    Helene

Paul Rogers
    Participant

Hello,

I too any having fun trying to balance the administrative requirements against what an employer would feel is a burden.

If I am correct, we firstly need to get each employer to sign some means of employer commitment (or contract of service). This should contain all the possible eventualities and scheduled for proposed payments, learners, etc. – This could be up to 30+ pages in size.

As we know, agreements and negotiations would happen at difference times, so this would create a potential amendment to contract as the schedules are updated.

After this, would be the apprenticeship commitment statement. which is the agreement between employer, apprentice, provider… and if 16/17 the parent / guardian as well.

This seems to be the requirement for any employer, regardless of levy state or SME. A nursery manager, for example, wishing to take on an apprentice, would have to complete the same amount of paperwork for 1 apprentice as would be required for a larger employer with 100?

Have I got this right or am I overthinking this!?

Paul.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.