Exhausted Levy Funds -PMR recording

Home Forums Data issues Exhausted Levy Funds -PMR recording

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ro 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Ro
    Participant

Ok, So i may be over thinking this but help would be appreciated

On the Apps Co-Funding Contributions Report i have identified a levy account with insufficient funds

The employer has paid the required employer contributions due so far but i am unsure how to record PMR’s,
    As this is for a standard (not a framework) these learners have a TNP1 and TNP2 (training and assessment costs) Should i then be splitting each payment received from the employer between a PMR1 and PMR2 or as the EPA is not due yet can the payments be put wholly against a PMR1.

I would be interested to know how others are recording.
    Thanks in advance

Martin West
    Participant

Hi,
    You would record PMR 1 only as it is only a training payment until the EPA stage is reached.
    HTH

Ro
    Participant

Thanks Martin, A great help as always.

Ruth CJ
    Participant

That’s a really good question. We’re awaiting some insufficient funds payments, so this is helpful.

We’ve got employers who had insufficient funds for only a few months of the whole apprenticeship. We don’t anticipate any further shortfalls, so all payments will go against Training, we’ll never have a PMR for Assessment. Who’s to say whether the additional payments are for Training or Assessment? In which case, can we just log all the PMRs against Training?

Ro
    Participant

Your right, It has potential to be a bit of a headache!
    I’m going with PMR1 and hope that the shortfalls are short lived.

Ruth O

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.