Final Qualification Achievement Rates (QAR) for 2016 to 2017

Home Forums Data issues Final Qualification Achievement Rates (QAR) for 2016 to 2017

This topic contains 19 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Steve Bowler 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Martin Taft
    Keymaster

We have published the final Qualification Achievement Rates (QAR) data for 2016 to 2017 on both the HUB and through the Business Intelligence (BI) dashboards. The BI dashboards include both the national and provider type QARs for benchmarking your rates.

To benchmark the rates against other providers, use the National Achievement Rate Tables for 2016 to 2017.

If you have any questions, please contact the service desk.

• This topic was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by  Martin Taft.
    • This topic was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  Martin Taft.

CDC
    Participant

Can you post a link please – I can’t see them, perhaps they are in a different location?

Thanks

Martin West
    Participant

Hi CDC,
    It’s not March yet

CDC
    Participant

Ah, good point, well made.

Think I need to get down to the opticians.

lharkins
    Participant

So do I…

Its March now and all I can find is the Dashboard
    I need the tables for what my SMT want.
    Any ideas where they are anyone?

CDC
    Participant

lharkins
    Participant

Did not say the were not, just that i could not find any link where they said it would be

Thanks for posting

Kate
    Participant

Has anyone been able to view their QARs on the HUB?

We cant see ours yet…..

gw30
    Participant

Can anyone see where you can look at individual qualification rates for individual providers for education and training aims??

Martin West
    Participant

gw30
    Participant

I need to be able to see the provider against each qualification, rather than just the general provider type – I guess this isn’t an option?

Thanks Martin

CDC
    Participant

think you can only get individual quals for types of provider or individual providers for types of quals, but not a providers and quals.

Martin West
    Participant

Your own quals are on the HUB.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  Martin West.

gw30
    Participant

I know, i wanted to compare them to our competition 🙂

Martin West
    Participant

You can check against national averages, but I do not think they would provide you with other providers data at an individual qualification level, have you any ideal how big the data file for that would be and would you be happy for all other providers to see your data?

gw30
    Participant

It is there for the apprenticeships data which is why I thought they would release it for the other option.

Martin West
    Participant

You will find the information you require in the Zip file, but this only goes down to qualification type for each institution.
    https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/691757/201617_EandT_NARTs_Overall.zip

Ben Hankinson
    Participant

Has anybody else found that there’s a discrepancy between the data published in the institutional NART and the finalised raw data on the hub? Our OSR cohort is different by 2 and the TSR cohort by 1. Very strange as surely they should read exactly the same?

KarenS
    Participant

Hi,

Does anyone know if we can still access previous years QAR data on the Hub BI tools section? If yes, how do we find it.

Thanks in advance.

Karen

Steve Bowler
    Participant

Morning,

I’m having a look through the National Success Rate Tables that were released last week, specifically at the ‘Education & Training Overall Qualification Level Achievement Rates’ spreadsheet. However when I look there doesn’t seem to be any Functional Skill qualifications listed? On the ‘Headline’ report it says that 19+ English/Math success rate is 69.8% (Private Sector) but I want to look at the individual aims at each level/subject to compare against our own performance.

Does anybody know why the Functional Skill aims have been left out of the data?

Steve

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Final Qualification Achievement Rates (QAR) for 2016 to 2017’ is closed to new replies.