FIS Error Code R90

Home Forums Data issues FIS Error Code R90

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Martin West 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • TRaynor
    Participant

Hi,

We have an apprentice (pre May 2017) who has been dismissed from employment and so will no longer be on the apprenticeship programme.

We use the Learner Entry Tool for our ILR file and are getting the below error:

R90 The Learning actual end date of the component aims must be returned for this programme

I have entered the actual end date on the programme aim and component learning aim and I cant figure out what I am missing?

Please could anyone help?

Many thanks,
    Claire

Ruth CJ
    Participant

Hello,

It looks like it thinks one of the components has no Actual End Date. The additional guidance for that rule says;

A learner must not have open component aims where the corresponding programme aim has been closed, except where the component aims are English or maths aims.

Where the latest programme aim has a Learning actual end date, all component aims (except English and maths) with the same Programme type, Framework code, Apprenticeship pathway and Standard code combination must also have a Learning actual end date.

The condition is;

LearnActEndDate for the latest programme aim (AimType = 1) is not NULL
    AND
    there is a component aim (AimType = 3) where LearnActEndDate = NULL with the same combination of ProgType FworkCode, PwayCode and StdCode (where applicable)

Those can be found in Validation Rules document, which is second down on this list.

Have you got any other component aims? Have you checked you xml file to check the underlying data to make sure the Actual End Date is in there? I’ve never use the Learner Entry Tool, so I don’t know about that bit.

Martin West
    Participant

Hi Claire,
    Check you have an actual end date on all the aims.
    I think I got it this time
    HTH

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by  Martin West.
    • This reply was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by  Martin West.

TRaynor
    Participant

Hi both,

Thank you for your replies.

I have literally been through every field on the learner entry tool and I can not see any actual end dates that I am missing, so frustrating!

Claire

Martin West
    Participant

Hi Claire,
    If you check the Rule Violation Report csv this will show the Learner ref, aim sequence and aim Reference Number so that you can identify the actual record that has the error.
    If you then Filter for the learner ref on the Learners tab in the ILR Entry tool
    On the learning Delivery Tab select the aim and then select the End Details Tab and this is where the end details and Actual end date should be.
    HTH

TRaynor
    Participant

Hi Martin,

I know the learner which this relates to and I am on the Learning Delivery tab -Programme aim – End details and the date is in the ‘actual end date’

The only thing that doesn’t have a date on this tab is the ‘achievement date’

Do you think it could be this?

Thanks for your help,
    Claire

Martin West
    Participant

Hi Claire,
    No as this is only applicable to Trailblazer apprenticeships (FundModel 81, ProgType 25), Traineeships (ProgType 24) and it is only recorded on the programme aim.

You should be checking the component aims not the Programme aim.

The error guidance says that it is a component aim and that it excludes Maths and English, does this fit with the aim that is producing the error.

If you can get no further with this, you should contact the service desk.

TRaynor
    Participant

Hi Martin,

I have put the actual end date on the component aim and also on the programme aim.

I will contact the service desk because I just can not work out why I am getting the error.

Many thanks for your help as always,

Claire

TRaynor
    Participant

Solved!

There was a sneaky little component aim that was still open that was hidden beneath the others!

Thank you both!

Claire

Martin West
    Participant

That is a problem with the entry tool as it only shows two records and you cannot expand the section, if the slider bar on the right is shown then this indicates there are more records.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.