FIS Install

Home Forums Data issues FIS Install

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Martin West 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • old25
    Participant

Hi

We have FIS on a stand alone PC but I am trying to install it on our network so I can link it to maytas and update the data sets. Has anyone managed to do this? I have got to a point where I think I have installed it and it opens but if I close FIS it disappears and doesn’t sit anywhere and we have to try and re install. When I have had it opened and try to link with maytas it does not work. If anyone has managed to install on their network and link to maytas any tips would be a great help

thanks very much

Martin West
    Participant

Nothing has changed since you asked the same question last month

old25
    Participant

Do you know if there is a way to get the dat sets out of FIS to upload into MI manually?

Martin West
    Participant

Although FIS requires a user with administration rights and for this reason you may need a standalone computer there is no reason why your IT people cannot allow connection of this computer to the network so that you can carry out the upload.

Martin West
    Participant

Hi,
    On the HUB Learning Aims page there is a link on the right to View current downloads, select one of the LARS version 5 downloads in the format you require.
    I am not recommending that you use this as you will not know what format maytas requires.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.