Framework transfer

Home Forums Data issues Framework transfer

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Caspar Verney 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Canaries4ever
    Participant

I have a learner who has now passed his planned end date and have just been informed that the NVQ cannot be claimed as it has just been noticed that the learner is on the wrong pathway. As the PED was back in December I am not sure if I can transfer this to the correct pathway.

Should this learner be classed as failed or is there a way that the pathway transferred as this late date.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Martin West
    Participant

Should not be an issue as you can amend the pathway where it is incorrect due to an admin error, no need to transfer.

Caspar Verney
    Participant

I agree with Martin. This is a genuine data error from what you say and so it is absolutely right for you to correct it. There may be some financial consequences, but that will just get automatically reconciled.

Just in case you ever get asked at Audit, it would be prudent to keep a written record on the Learner’s file of who did what, when and why.

The only time you would have a greater problem would be if this happened across an academic year boundary, especially if after the Period 14 close, but in an ideal world that shouldn’t happen.

HTH,
    Caspar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.