Full level 2 / 3 qualifications

Home Forums Data issues Full level 2 / 3 qualifications

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Simon France 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • AllanL
    Participant

Can anyone tell me how to determine whether a qualification is a FULL level 2 or 3 please? We need to check some LRS data and can’t find this bit of information.

Thanks

Allan

Simon France
    Participant

Go to the Hub and search for the learning aim. On the Key Details you will see Level 2 Category. If it says 1 – Full Level 2 Qualification next to it then it is a full level 2.

Underneath that is the level 3 category.

AllanL
    Participant

Thanks Simon

Peter Hancock
    Participant

Hi Simon,
    I had been wondering if the fields for L2 category and L3 category are still being used, as I have not seen them populated for ages. All the ones I’ve looked at recently say “not applicable”.

Do you have an example of an aim that does not have “not applicable”?
    Peter

Simon France
    Participant

Hi Peter,

Sure, we offer 50100312 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (QCF) which is shown as a full level 2 qualification.

There are about 2,500 aims in LARS flagged as full level 2 and the full level 2 percentage field is used in the ILR validation rules (e.g. LearnDelFAMType_59). Every aim with a full level 2 percentage of 100 is flagged as Full Level 2 qualification in the Level 2 Category field.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.