Funding for Standards

Home Forums Open Data Funding for Standards

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Martin West 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Eileen65
    Participant

Hi
    We are an employer provider and have the following questions.
    Is funding reduced for over 19s?
    If the technical certificate in the standard is not obligatory will I have funding capped if we don’t deliver?
    If I employ someone who has completed a pre apprenticeship will I get reduced funding?
    If the apprenticeship is completed before the allotted time do I loose funding?

sorry there seems to be a lot

Martin West
    Participant

Eileen65
    Participant

Hi Thank You
    Is there a simpler version?

Eileen

Martin West
    Participant

Hi Eileen,
    Nothing simpler so as It is complicated, I will attempt to answer each question.

The funding (actual costs for an Employer Provider) are the same irrespective of the Age of the Apprenticeship although you will receive additional incentive payments for those 16-18 (£2000 as an Employer Provider).

Only qualifications that are mandatory in a standard can be included in your delivery costs.

There is no reduction in funding for those who have completed a pre-Apprenticeship or Traineeship, but you should reduce your actual costs where an Apprentice has relevant prior learning.

As long as the minimum duration has been met, where a learner completes early then you will receive a balancing payment so that you still receive full funding.
    HTH

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.