Funding model for all apprenticeship (Standards and Framework starting from 01 )

Home Forums Data issues Funding model for all apprenticeship (Standards and Framework starting from 01 )

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  1education 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • 1education
    Participant

Good afternoon,

Please could you confirm which funding model we should be using for all apprenticeships starting from 1 May 2017 (both for standards and frameworks). I am a bit a confused because I am currently looking at the guidance (ILR Provider Guidance) and it states that: “For funded apprenticeships starting on or after 1 May 2017 the funding model should be recorded as code 36”

I know the SOF is still 105, but my question is: are we no longer using funding model 35? if this is the case, should we be applying ‘funding model 36’ to both standards and frameworks?

Apologies if I don’t make sense, but I just want to be sure that I am following the rules.

Please let me know
    Thank you in advance.

Helene

Martin West
    Participant

Hi Helene,
    All Apprenticeship starts prior to 1st May will remain on FM 35 but new starts from then will be recorded on FM36 for both frameworks and standards.
    The FM for any restarts would normally be recorded against the FM from their original start date although there is provision in the funding rules for a restart after a BIL to change to FM 36.
    HTH

1education
    Participant

Good afternoon Martin,

Many thanks for your prompt reply and for your help always!
    I feel much better now: thank you again for confirming this.

Helene

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.