Funding not showing for learners on the FIS

Home Forums Data issues Funding not showing for learners on the FIS

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  LisaMargach 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • LisaMargach
    Participant

Hi

I don’t know if anyone is having the same problem as me, I have processed starts from May, and ran the data through the FIS, but my learners on Standard Apprenticeships are showing on the Trailblazer Occ report but not showing any money on the Funding Summary Report, and my Apprenticeship Framework learners are not even showing on the normal occ report.

I don’t know if this a problem with the FIS or not as I know a lot of people are having problems with it at the moment. I am just trying to get figures before the Hub re-opens next week.

If anyone can please give me any suggestions of what I can do, please let me know.

Many Thanks
    Lisa

Steve Bowler
    Participant

I’m sure I read that FIS won’t be doing any funding calculations for Apprenticeship starts from May 2017 onwards, just rule violations. I believe the funding details will come via the Hub after you upload an ILR file…

Steve

Martin West
    Participant

Hi Lisa,
    Steve is correct as FIS does not calculate any funding for FM 36 but the HUB does produce the funding reports.
    HTH

LisaMargach
    Participant

Hi Steve & Martin

Thank you both so much for your response on this, I was getting very worried that no financials were showing! I will wait until the Hub re-opens on Tuesday.

Many Thanks
    Lisa

Steve Bowler
    Participant

I’ve uploaded an ILR batch file and had reports today so maybe give it a go before Tuesday if you need it sooner 🙂

LisaMargach
    Participant

Hi Steve

Amazing news, I will give it a go now, Thank you! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.