HELP!! FIS Problems

Home Forums Data issues HELP!! FIS Problems

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Martin West 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Deb Smith
    Participant

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone else has had any problems running a batch through the FIS? This was working fine on Tuesday morning, but I have not been able to run any reports since.

We have lots learners on our file but the FIS is saying there are no learners so is not creating a new database

Any light anyone can shed would be most appreciated
    Thanks
    Deb

Garry Welborn
    Participant

Hi Deb,

This may have nothing to do with your actual issue but is the FIS producing an errors report and does it say you have any schema errors?

haxeljen
    Participant

yes, my immediate thought was schema errors too

Martin West
    Participant

Do you still have a Last Run date and time against the Import and Perform Funding and DV calculations, if not select these and reimport file again.
    If it is a new import file then check for XML errors.

Deb Smith
    Participant

It does mention them I think – just one line on the Rule Violations report

Do you know what I need to do?
    Thanks
    Deb

Martin West
    Participant

Run the rule violations report on its own with the warning box selected this should give you a bit more info to go on.

lapsed_user

Martin – I can’t find the warning box that you mention, only the report itself to select. Please can you expand?
    Thanks
    Helen

Martin West
    Participant

Helen,
    It is when the select screen for the report is displayed you should tick the warnings box and this should include more detail in the report.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.