Help RO4 submission closed!

Home Forums Data issues Help RO4 submission closed!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Caspar Verney 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • cookco
    Participant

I have just gone to upload my return and it is closed! I have not seen anywhere where a closing time is stipulated. Can anyone advise what I can do – who to email etc…

1education
    Participant

Any submission window would normally freeze at 6.00pm on the deadline date.

Regards
    Helene

steveh
    Participant

Para 180 Provider Support Manual:

You must ensure that the data held by the ESFA is up-to-date for the purposes described in the timetable by 6pm on the fourth working day of the month. Any data sent after 6pm on the return date will not be processed for the purposes of that particular return.

(was a bit worried it was just a Truth Universally Acknowledged, but good to see it in black and white!)

steveh
    Participant

and cookco, there’s no appeal, it’s either in or it isn’t. Bear in mind that, assuming you made a submission of some sort earlier, you’ll get paid for anything valid, it doesn’t matter if the whole file isn’t valid.

cookco
    Participant

We are 16-19 Study Programme, this is our first submission of 17/18, do you know what the implications of this will be?

Caspar Verney
    Participant

Hi Cookco,

The implication is no Remittance for R04, but not the end of the world.

I would recommend that you make a submission as early as possible in R05 so that you an check all of the reports from the Hub and make another submission if needs be. Your R05 submission will then hopefully flow into the Agency’s systems and generate funding accordingly, including back-dating as necessary.

HTH
    Caspar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.