How to add columns to main occupancy report.

Home Forums Data issues How to add columns to main occupancy report.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Martin West 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • gzsoldos
    Participant

Good Morning,
    My question is, that how can I add more columns to the main occupancy report? For example, I would like to add Offering Site to identify where is the learner based.

Thank you for your help,
    Gabor Zsoldos

Martin West
    Participant

Hi,
    Not sure what you are after as the report already has the Delivery location postcode or you could use the Provider specified delivery monitoring fields if you want to record this in your MI system and ILR reports.

gzsoldos
    Participant

On my spreadsheet, I cannot see that column. What I would like to include is which centre is the learner allocated.

Martin West
    Participant

I was referring to the Main Occupancy Report from FIS or the HUB.

gzsoldos
    Participant

The one that the FIS creates.

Martin West
    Participant

As this is a csv file I always save as an excel file first before I format it.

The Delivery location postcode is column BE and the Provider specified delivery monitoring fields are columns AS to AV or you can also use any blank columns after EC.
    HTH

gzsoldos
    Participant

Okay, I will give a try. Thank you Martin.

gzsoldos
    Participant

Do you have any idea where I can download a definitions list of all the columns of the Main Occupancy Report. This might be a more suitable place for me to start? Thanks for all your assistance in advance.

Martin West
    Participant

I do not think any such documentation has ever been released.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.