HUB Apps period end reports for R04

Home Forums Data issues HUB Apps period end reports for R04

This topic contains 11 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  GaynorLF 5 hours, 56 minutes ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • Lisa
    Participant

Hi

Does anyone know when these reports will be available for R04 from the data returns/business reports tab?

Many thanks

Lisa

davej
    Participant

can’t find mine at the moment either.

ruthfox
    Participant

Hi,

I can’t find mine either yet. I rang the service desk and they said to just keep checking back on the HUB. They were the next day for R03 and this is only our 2nd submission so not quite sure what to expect yet.

Do more experienced people know if it usual that they can just appear at any time?

Thanks

Ruth

sstenlake
    Participant

I received this email response from Service Desk at 14:50 today:

The Apps Monthly Reports are still in the process of being produced due to a technical issue. We anticipate that these reports will be issued by close of play today.

Paul Rogers
    Participant

And still they have yet to appear?

garethheald
    Participant

Are we still shocked that these haven’t appeared yet?

paultaylor
    Participant

It is not acceptable that these are not being published on time. This has happened every month since they started. Training providers will have monthly accounting processes that rely on this information being available so this not sufficient.

It is taking significantly longer for submission files to be processed and the Service Desk are at best inconsistent in their ability to resolve issues relating to submissions (ours have failed each month in 17/18 due to ESF data issues).

There is a lot going on at the moment, but this sort of detail often goes unnoticed and these systems, which tell us how much income we have earned, are consistently not providing the service that they are designed for.

Ben.Feighery
    Participant

The message just got updated in the hub.. reports are expected by Friday COP.

looks like there will be a few people getting paid after Christmas 🙁

paultaylor
    Participant

I would suggest that if this affects you then you should raise this with the service desk. They will not always understand the implications of this late delivery – supplier/staff payments, subcontractors etc – so the more voices that raise this then the greater the likelihood that this will lead to change.

Thanks

Caspar Verney
    Participant

This is totally unacceptable. In any other walk of life these people would have lost their contract and been replaced and yet here, year after year, Providers are just expected to put up with it.

Totally disillusioned

steveh
    Participant

(as an aside, surely you could pay subbies from the indicative report in FIS/the initial report set? I mean, primes have actually received the cash now, so they should know how close to the indicative report it was? Just to be clear, this is merely a pragmatic response to this particular situation, not a suggestion that ESFA have done anything but let us down AGAIN)

GaynorLF
    Participant

Ours have been added today

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.