ILR and recording standards

Home Forums Data issues ILR and recording standards

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sarahm 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • sarahm
    Participant

Good Afternoon
    I’m after some guidance here please………..
    I have a learner who I have added to the ILR
    She is on a standard – code 104 and there is no compulsory qualification within this
    She is exempt from Maths and English with previous GCSE passes so the ZPROG001 is the only thing listed against her
    The ILR has generated an error of;
    An open programme must have an associated learning aim with the same Programme type, Framework code,
    Apprenticeship pathway and Standard code (if returned)
    I am unsure what to do here as there is nothing else to record
    Am I doing something wrong here?
    There are other learners on the same standard but they are doing some functional skills too and there is no errors for them
    Any help would be much appreciated !!
    Sarah

davej
    Participant

call me and I will talk you through it
    07887 415432
    Dave

sarahm
    Participant

Can I just thank you from the bottom of my heart Dave, you have saved me from more grey hairs appearing……or tearing it out altogether!!! Thanks a million 😉

Martin West
    Participant

For FM36
    34. Apprenticeship programmes are composed of one programme aim and at least one component learning aim.
    43. If no regulated qualifications are undertaken as part of an apprenticeship standard programme, you should record one of the non-regulated learning aims held in the LARS database as the component aim. These non-regulated codes should be taken from Category E of Appendix H.
    You look for the code in the LAD search for category E at the level and sector for the standard being delivered
    HTH

sarahm
    Participant

Thank you Martin, that is exactly the process that Dave talked me through
    How are you supposed to find these things out? I could not find anything in the guidance documents anywhere! Thanks again, Sarah

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.