July AGE grant report

Home Forums Data issues July AGE grant report

This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Caspar Verney 6 days, 18 hours ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
  • Matt Collishaw
    Participant

Hi all,

Has anyone received this yet its never normally this late come Monday we will have 4 days to update the changes before sending R12. I for one cannot wait for this to be over!

Cheers

simon2513
    Participant

Nothing yet, and I fully concur, what a massive pain in the …… it’s been 🙂

Katie
    Participant

Our R11 report appeared this afternoon

Caspar Verney
    Participant

Clearly the submission window needs to be extended, as they have done previously when things are so badly wrong.

Hughes18
    Participant

Nothing showing for me today.
    Regards
    Tracey

Mark
    Participant

I can see ours, but the format has changed from a pdf to something you cannot print or save

Anyone else having this problem?

Hughes18
    Participant

I can now see ours, but cannot open as it is already in use. I have saved it but still cannot access.
    Regards
    Tracey

NBNSAHealth
    Participant

I’m the same as Mark – it opens as a read-only Excel file but if you enable editing to Print or Save; it blanks everything.

I’ve just had to do a screenshot to send it to my Finance folks!

Mark
    Participant

In the end I chose to save in preference to open, I was then able to print it. (save from the link)

Odd that you cannot open and then save!

SFA STAFF

John_North
    Participant

Hi, I am sorry you are experiencing an issue with the AGE reports. I am investigating the issue raised and would be grateful if users Mark, NBNSAHealth and Hughes18 could send me their organisation details (UKPRN) so that I can investigate further.
    Regards
    John North
    ESFA Provider Digital service

Mark
    Participant

Hughes18
    Participant

Hi, 10003526

I have downloaded now.
    Thanks Tracey

NBNSAHealth
    Participant

Hi John,

We are 10038112.

I have just tried Mark’s approach – saving directly to my desktop and opening from there gives a fully working Excel spreadsheet.

Opening from the webpage still gives a read-only version when I click Enable Editing or attempt to print and click Enable Printing it generates a new blank spreadsheet entitled “download”.

I reported this to the Service Desk on 3rd August and this morning received the reply:

Reference: INC0271652
    Opened: 03-08-2017 09:52:23
    Title: AGE Reports unusable…
    Resolution: Hi Neil,

Thank you for your email.

The reports are an excel file that you should be able to read. Unfortunately I am unable to send these over in another format and this is the first instance we have had a user unable to use these reports.

When clicking on the link the report should automatically download to your computer to be able to read. Is it possible to get your internal IT team to look into this with you?

Service Desk

Caspar Verney
    Participant

Staggering that the Service Desk believe they can flag a request for help as “Resolved” by saying “Is it possible to get your internal IT team to look into this with you?” – talk about teflon-coated buck-passing!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.