LDM 357

Home Forums Data issues LDM 357

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Neleh 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Neleh
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m just wanting some advice please….

I know that the LDM code 357 should be applied to the procured delivery but can anyone confirm what exactly the procured delivery is? Is it only the delivery mentioned in the submitted contract or something else?

TIA

Helen

Martin West
    Participant

This code should be used for all learning aims on the standalone procured AEB contracts that were awarded in July 2017 and started in November 2017. This code is required to distinguish procured AEB from the allocated AEB in the 2017/18 contract extensions that started in August 2017. The code is used by the funding calculation and mis-coding will affect payments.
    The contracts are for up to three years but are reviewed annually.
    AEB combines all ESFA Adult participation and support funding that is not European Social Fund, advanced learner loans or apprenticeships.

Neleh
    Participant

Thanks for this Martin.

Can you confirm how I distinguish between what should have the code and what shouldn’t please as I am very confused with this.

How will mis coding affect payments? I’m concerned we’ve misunderstood the process and would like to make sure it’s correct before R04 tomorrow!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.