1. look up the standard on LARS and find the Sector Subject Area Tier 2 name
2. go to the front page of LARS (click reset)
3. in the level selector, untick them all except the level you want
4. expand the Additional Filters part of the screen
5. in the Category box select Class Code Category E, click search
6. this will bring back 50 records and you just need to find the one that matches the SSA Tier 2 from point 1
After a bit a trial and error I have landed the fish and got the Aim Reference I need.
You are right it is hard work to find them and you would think that someone would put together an idiots guide to help us out.
Customer Service Practitioner is 122. In the LARS the Sector Subject Area Tier 2 is Administration. When I enter that into the search bar, tick 16-19 EFA, tick level 2, and enter NONE in the Awarding Org, I get the same aim.
If you chose to do a regulated aim instead, you can do that, but it wouldn’t be an allowable cost. You could throw it in as a freebie or charge extra directly from the employer. We do this a lot, as people want “real” qualifications. If you do that, you don’t also need a non-regulated aim.