Learning Aims for Standards

Home Forums Data issues Learning Aims for Standards

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Martin West 5 days, 13 hours ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Cheryl Shepherd
    Participant

I know this topic keeps coming up and I have tried to follow what has previously been commented. However I am still unable to work out what learning aim to use for Level 3 Team Leader/Supervisor standard. I would really appreciate some help.

Martin West
    Participant

Hi Cheryl,
    In LARs you need to select L3 only then go to the + Additional Filters at the bottom the page and then select category: Class Code Category E from the list, then in the Sector Subject Area Tier 2 select Business Management.

Try it and it should return:
    Z0001926 – Non regulated provision, Level 3, Business Management

HTH

Cheryl Shepherd
    Participant

Hi Martin, that is what I did following your helpful post in other people’s questions. However it came back with an error ‘Not valid for a programme aim’. Do I need to change the programme aim which I have as 1?

Thank you,
    Cheryl

Martin West
    Participant

Hi,
    The Programme aim (Aim Type 1)is always ZPROG001 and you use Z0001926 as a component aim (Aim Type 3)
    HTH

lisa.claydon
    Participant

Hi Martin,
    as always thanks for your great guidance above, I am trying to follow the above and selecting Cat E but nothing is coming up (probably me)

I am trying to find the learning aim and component aim for Level 3 management standard and level 5.
    I am hoping that you can support

Martin West
    Participant

Hi Lisa,
    If that is Operations / Departmental Manager L5 code 104 And Team Leader / Supervisor L3 code 105.
    You look up the Tier 2 description which from LARS is ‘Business Management’ for both
    In LARS you select the levels (3 and 5 only) and in the +Additional filters
    Select Class Code Category E: and the Tier 2 as Business Management
    This will return Z0001926 for L3 and Z0002026 for L5
    HTH

lisa.claydon
    Participant

Hi Martine thanks that’s amazing.. wish I had half of your knowledge can I just check should the source of funding still be 105 – Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) – Adult

Martin West
    Participant

Yes 105

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.