Learning Support Funding

Home Forums Data issues Learning Support Funding

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Access 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Access
    Participant

Hi All

I’m trying to add Learning Support Funding to one of our new learners in the same way as we have always done it under the old apprenticeship funding model, but haven’t been successful in getting the combination of codes/fields right in order to receive the payment.

Is there something different we should be doing this year different to creating the line under the LSF part of the Programme Aim, with the applies from and to date? I have tried to find the answer in the ILR spec/provider manual but haven’t had any luck.

Thanks in advance

Martin West
    Participant

It is in the ILR Provider Support Manual, see Page 48 Learning support funding
    HTH

Access
    Participant

Hi Martin

That’s the page that we’ve been following but sadly it isn’t helping. I’ve a feeling the issue lies in where/how we’re adding the relevant ACT line.

Think we’re going to have to leave it until the return period opens and then contact the data service to see whether they can see what’s missing.

Martin West
    Participant

Hi,
    Why are you adding a ACT line when it is leaning support (LSF) that you should be adding to the programme aim?
    Any ACT record should have previously have been entered.

Access
    Participant

The LSF has been added in exactly the same way as it has in previous times. Because that hasn’t worked, we’ve read parapraph 351 in the Provider Support Manual and decided there there may need to be an ACT line added, too.

That may well be adding 2 and 2 together and getting 5, but nothing else has worked.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.