Legal entitlement – Maths and English

Home Forums Data issues Legal entitlement – Maths and English


This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ruth CJ 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

  • Clairegavs

    If an adult learner withdraws (after qualifying period) from a GCSE English or maths, are they allowed to re-enrol in the next year on the same learning aim? If so are they fully funded again?

    Is the response different if the learning aim changes (new syllabus)?

    Thanks in advance


    Ruth CJ

    I’m not aware of anything that says they can’t start again and be funded. As long as someone doesn’t yet had the GCSE grade A*-C, they can still be funded to do it again. I think it’s the same for the same or a different aim.

    However, if you plan to skip some parts of the delivery the second time because they’ve already learnt that bit, you’d need to reduce down the proportion of funding.

    • This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  Ruth CJ.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.