Levy appearing as co-investment on apps payment report

Home Forums Data issues Levy appearing as co-investment on apps payment report

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jennifer Donnellan 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Jennifer Donnellan
    Participant

Hi,

I’m looking at our apps monthly payment report and trying to figure out why learners coded as levy have £ appearing in the co-investment column on the apps payment report. I’ve checked afew ILR’s and cannot see the issue. The learner is levy, the payment is type TNP, the full amount is coming from the levy pot so why is the total levy payment appearing as £0 in the apps payment report and all the funds are instead appearing as co-investment?
    Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Jenny

matthew.rogers
    Participant

Hi Jenny,

This would mean that the employer doesn’t have any funds in their levy pot which is resulting in the 90/10 co-investment. You will need to invoice the employer for this amount separately.

Thanks,
    M

Ben.Feighery
    Participant

Hi Jenny,
    If your employer in question does have enough in their Levy account then it’s worth checking your period end mismatch report in conjunction with the payment report. I have a learner that is in the same situation as your learner but is appearing on the data mismatch report with a DLOCK issue (it’s a false mismatch which is under investigation on the known issues list), from what i can see, the employer should have enough Levy funds to pay but it is being co-invested, possibly because of the DLOCK fault with the report at the moment.
    Ben F.

Jennifer Donnellan
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks both.

Ben, we do have afew of the DLOCK errors but in this instance i don’t think this is the issue.
    We seem to have employers that have money in their pot, and are coded correctly on the ILR but the payments are all in the co-investment column. I’m just wondering if there’s something i’m not seeing on the ILR that needs correcting.

thanks,

Jenny

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.