Levy Contracts – Incentives, FS etc..

Home Forums Data issues Levy Contracts – Incentives, FS etc..

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Martin West 6 days, 10 hours ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • AnnaF
    Participant

Good Morning,

Having one of those days when you doubt your understanding of all things reforms!!

Am I correct in my understanding that Employer Incentives, Functional Skills etc. for Levy Paying Employers that the ESFA pay direct to a provider come from a central pot and they are not linked in anyway to our allocation or procured contracts?

Thanks
    A

Martin West
    Participant

Hi Anna,
    Not sure I understand as you do not have an allocation for Levy Paying Employers.

AnnaF
    Participant

Hi Martin,

Sorry, brain in Month End Reports.

I will rephrase the question..

Where do the payments for Incentives, Functional Skills. etc for Levy Employers come from? Are they totally separate and we don’t have to worry about them?

I am just making sure I don’t need to include them in my reconciliation of our Non-Levy Allocation/Carry Over Allocation

Thanks
    Anna

Martin West
    Participant

Hi Anna,
    It is a bit more complicated in that for:
    Levy payers funding for Incentives and Functional Skills comes from a central pot held by the ESFA.
    For Non-Levy payers it all comes out of your allocation.
    HTH

Jaci
    Participant

Hi Martin

Could you please let me know which funding guide and paragraph I can find this information.

Many Thanks

Jaci x

Babs Hardwork
    Participant

What is the difference between:

‘Non Levy Contracted Apprenticeships Budget – Non procured delivery’ and

‘Non Levy Contracted Apprenticeships Budget – procured delivery?

Thanks

Martin West
    Participant

Hi,
    The non-procured contracts applied to the carry-in arrangements for apprentices that start between 1 May 2017 and 31 December 2017 in non-levy employers.
    Procured non-levy contracts, you will only have a contract to fund new starts if you submitted a tender for and were successful in securing a contract through the non-levy procurement.
    This was for starts on or after 1 January 2018 and the ESFA are to extend procured non-levy contracts for 12 months from 1 April 2019 to 31 March 2020.
    HTH

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.