New to Tendering and need a bit of help

Home Forums Data issues New to Tendering and need a bit of help

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lesann 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

  • Lesann


    Just wanting to understand things correctly so any help gratefully received.

    I am looking at several tender opportunities at the moment and a common question that comes up is

    “is organisation registered with the appropriate professional or trade register(s) in the member state where it is established?”

    I may be being a little naive but I don’t understand what this really means.

    Can any nice person out there point me in the right direction.

    Thank you ever so much



    Martin West

    Hi Lesann,
    If this relates to training services I would suspect this means are you registered as a Provider of training services which in the UK would be ‘UK Register of Learning Providers
    Hope that helps



    Hi Martin,

    Thanks for the quick response.

    Yes it is in relation to providing training under Apprenticeships and AEB budgets.

    So my answer to it would be yes as we are on UK register of learning providers. Are they purely after that answer do you think or anything else such as AO’s?

    They do ask some interestingly worded questions.

    Is it a legal requirement in the state where you are established for you to possess a particular authorisation, or be a member of a particular organisation in order to provide the services specified in this procurement?

    So I guess again the answer would be Yes as we need to be on the UK register of learning providers to offer these services?



Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.